Information Content of the Register
Use of the site does not require registration or personal information. When you visit the Website, your browser may automatically send us certain information.
- Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address and related information, such as: your Internet Service Provider (ISP), connection type, and limited geographic information
- The type of operating system and browser that may contain information about the terminal you use to visit the website
- Which page you are going to, what page you are coming from and which pages you are visiting
- Browsing time
- Language or others match your selection
- Your browser’s ability to handle certain types of content, such as your browser’s ability to handle Flash content
We use the above information in real time to process your visit request and to generate content for your terminal’s browser. In addition, we retain the aforementioned information, called Web Visit Information, for a variety of purposes, such as security, bug fixes, visitor data, and visitor traffic analysis. We do not associate this information with identity and will retain the information only for the time required for the stated uses.
Regular Data Sources and Disclosure
Our website may contain electronic forms asking for your personal information. The information provided through these will only be used for the purpose for which the information was collected. You can always refuse to provide your personally identifiable information, but failure to provide such information may prevent you from performing certain activities related to the Website.
Social Media Plugins
Our website may contain links to social media. If you already have an account with a social media provider, that service may be able to identify you from this content or from visiting its site. You may be identified with such content even if you are not registered as a user of that social media. For more information on the social media privacy practices, go to the service provider’s own terms of service and privacy statement.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose information to parties outside our group. We will only use the information we collect in the ways set out in this Privacy Statement. Only our Group employees who need information to perform their duties have the right to access that information.
The information will only be passed on with the user’s consent or due to a legal obligation.
Contact Information and Changes